66 Chrysler 300

Welcome fellow '66er. If you are lucky enough to find tailights and there are more than you need available please let me know. Been looking for a long time.
Any pictures of this fine auto?

Welcome fellow '66er. If you are lucky enough to find tailights and there are more than you need available please let me know. Been looking for a long time.
Any pictures of this fine auto?
1966-Chrysler-300-Two-Door-Hardtop-Front.jpg

Welcome from another '66 owner, great looking car. Don't want to reinforce the bad news, but if you find one you will pay out the nose for it. When I good one pops up one side can go for $800.

Hello from Minnesota and another 66 owner (albeit a Dodge). Sweet looking car!

Welcome. That car is great. It is the perfect colour for summer cruising. Check with Murray for your tail light.

Murray B. Park - Used and NOS Parts for Chrysler, Imperial, Dodge, Desoto, and Plymouth

Agreed, Murray is good place to check out. I don't know how bad your lens is. you might be able to "fix" it or Murray may have one that has a crack or 2 and you could fix that lens. If your front turns lens are cracked there is a guy that actually reproduces them.

Last edited:
Nice car Duane, those are my favorite Chryslers.

Welcome to the club. I do believe that 10% of us members have 66 300's. Doing our best to keep them on the road.

Great info guys. I appreciate it you going back and grabbing the thread zymergy

I found one! Guy was parting out a 66 300 an hour drive from me and I was able to grab the drivers side assembly for 80$. The passenger side,which I didn't need, was broken.

I found one! Guy was parting out a 66 300 an hour drive from me and I was able to grab the drivers side assembly for 80$. The passenger side,which I didn't need, was broken.

Good score well done! Don't lose his number you never know....

Welcome to the club. Nice car! You'll find that the guys here are quite helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming.

Was it a 2 dr. or 4 dr.? I need some parts for mine so if you could PM me the contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

Back