1. glassman

glassman New Member

If anyone is interested in the parts from the polara that i customized .I found the photos for all the parts. because there are so many it would be best to do direct email . we categorized the parts. I even have the original seat covers carefully removed and boxed. I know how difficult it is to find good to very good parts. we have blasted and painted the parts before boxing. the car came from arizona, so they were in great shape to begin with. I hope someone is restoring one . they won't be disappointed in the value . thanks glass man

2. mopar_4life

mopar_4life Well-Known Member FCBO Gold Member

Could you post a list of all of the parts. We can email for photos, that makes sense. But a list would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mr. fix it

mr. fix it Old Man with a Hat

2dr... 4dr... convertible??? can you at least post a picture of the car or parts?
    Column or center console shift?
    Bucket or bench seats?
    We need eye candy!

4. glassman

glassman New Member

The original seat covers are for bucket seats ,full rear seat. I posted some on the parts section a few weeks ago. another member asked for pic and i emailed .much easier then posting 10 at a time. from body bolding to the difficult small brackets to the complete grill. If you have a friend or relative to inspect Here they can give an accurate evaluation. Im in florida.

5. glassman

glassman New Member

on page 3 on" Exterior parts" shows some photos

6. LocuMob

LocuMob Fluid Technician with a hat FCBO Gold Member

I got some pics sent to me, the big ticket items are the front and rear bumpers, disc brakes and the complete grill. He does have the bumper brackets as well as hood striker support, taillights, trunk inserts, side trim, and all sorts of clips (including the broken ones) and fasteners. He has a patch for the rear quarters, however it's for the front of the quarter panel, stops midway through the wheel opening. I'll see if I can post some pics. Didn't see any interior pics, just outside or underhood parts, but he is trying to find another CD with pictures. Parts are clean driver's condition from what I've seen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. glassman

glassman New Member

the car is a 2 do hardtop 500 bucket seats. there are a couple photos of car under my profile in garage section.

8. glassman

glassman New Member

here is some pic of my amateur handy work.

PB180005.jpg

PA120001 2-2.jpg

P2240002.jpg

PA190006.jpg

PA250003.jpg

PA010008.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg