For Sale 66 FURY 2DHT PARTING OUT

HOT FURY

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have many parts available minus body panels. The body shop doing the body work messed up the body on the one I was restoring so they bought the body and I have all the rest of the car. Have most exterior trim, interior trim parts, engine bay parts, great condition bench seats, some factory A/C parts, glass, bumpers, etc. Most of the trim and parts are in great condition or at least restorable condition. Let me know what you need and I can dig out of the boxes of parts and send you pics along with prices.

hacked up the body before seeing if they could get replacement panels and then let it sit on a rotisserie outside for almost a year in the elements getting rusted worse than the minor couple rust spots before they media blasted it. Was supposed to be a reputable shop I business for a few decades specializing in classic cars but come to find out the shop was bought out a couple years before I took my car there and its gone to crap. Actually met another member from the forum that ironically had his 65 there getting jacked around as well before he pulled his car back out a month before I severed ties. Too bad because it was a great find in really good condition overall. Just picked me up a 66 sport fury that's about 95% done just recently that I'm finishing now, luckily body and paint are already done and came out well overall with the vehicle inspection I had done prior to buying and shipping.

Do you have the ENGINE? I'm looking for a running one right now, as an easy drop-in so I can work over my 383 and still move our ride around.

Do you have the ENGINE? I'm looking for a running one right now, as an easy drop-in so I can work over my 383 and still move our ride around.
Sorry the previous owner dropped a 400 BB in it which I'm keeping to throw a 440 source 500 stroker kit in. Have a good tranny though if you end up needing that

its in a bit of rough shape, the previous person cut it out to make a newer style radio fit plus it has the factory A/C button cutouts if you don't have factory a/c
I can send pics later this week, I'm out of town currently

Looking for driver door glass , and driver wheelwell trim, passenger door lower trim

A few pictures would be a good idea.

A few pictures would be a good idea.
its all in boxes now so would have to pull all out, the body of the car is gone. Only a few random things left from interior and exterior. Will put pics of remaining stuff when I have a chance to open up some of the boxes

Did it have power windows. I am looking for the drivers door window switch. Also need the lower rear trim on the left front fender.

Did it have power windows. I am looking for the drivers door window switch. Also need the lower rear trim on the left front fender.
had manual windows and the lateral trim was not on the vehicle

What color are the seats, also which AC parts do you have?
seat foam is good but probably need reupholstered or thoroughly cleaned and one spot fixed(stitching undone in one small spot)
A/C I have all of the underhood parts and all of the cab parts minus the dash vents available. A/C parts would need to be gone thru by one of the A/C restoration companies likely.

IMG_3498.jpeg

FullSizeRender (1).jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Back