For Sale 66 FURY 2DHT PARTING OUT

Great, I'll get back to you here soon when I pull my Fury out to start the work!

Great, I'll get back to you here soon when I pull my Fury out to start the work!
how soon are you thinking before you start working on yours? Just asking because I'm wanting to clear some space in the garage to finish my car that's 99% done now.

As soon as the insurance company of the lady that totaled my van pays out I plan to pull the Fury out of storage and getting everything I can find for it. Figure the money will go to better use restoring the Plymouth than buying some new van.

I have many parts available minus body panels. The body shop doing the body work messed up the body on the one I was restoring so they bought the body and I have all the rest of the car. Have most exterior trim, interior trim parts, engine bay parts, great condition bench seats, some factory A/C parts, glass, bumpers, etc. Most of the trim and parts are in great condition or at least restorable condition. Let me know what you need and I can dig out of the boxes of parts and send you pics along with prices.
I am in need of all of the horizonal exterior trim pieces for both front fenders, doors and rear quarter panel. It's me Thad who got your seat and glove box door.

unfortunately if you mean the horizontal ones that go along the whole side of the body, those were not on the car I parted out. The last person to paint it deleted them

I am in need of all of the horizonal exterior trim pieces for both front fenders, doors and rear quarter panel. It's me Thad who got your seat and glove box door.
I do have the fury III emblem trim from the sides of the front fenders behind the wheel well if you need that though

I have many parts available minus body panels. The body shop doing the body work messed up the body on the one I was restoring so they bought the body and I have all the rest of the car. Have most exterior trim, interior trim parts, engine bay parts, great condition bench seats, some factory A/C parts, glass, bumpers, etc. Most of the trim and parts are in great condition or at least restorable condition. Let me know what you need and I can dig out of the boxes of parts and send you pics along with prices.
Do you have the right side quarter panel molding for 2 dr need one in nice shape thanks

I'm the lucky recipient of your seats, thanks. Would you have the trim for it? And a windshield?

bench 1.jpg

bench trim.jpg

Do you have the right side quarter panel molding for 2 dr need one in nice shape thanks
unfortunately the car was painted previously and the person deleted the trim side moulding other than the emblems

I think the guy before had them upholstered and deleted the trim as he did in a few other parts of the car.
Thanks for the reply, I was able to find them at Desert Valley. I still need the driver rear 1/4 trim if you know of any other possible sources.

Interested in the interior door panels
I have all 4 but theyre not the original upholstery and the fiber board is cracked on a couple. They metal top section is intact and they could probably be used by an upholstery shop as a template to cut new fiber board to attach to the metal section to make new ones. I can send some pics later today or tomorrow if still interested

The Fury made a I, II, III and the Sport Fury. From what I know it's basically the trim level, emblems and interior.
Speaking of trim, I was able to source a fair amount of it from Desert Valley in Phoenix. Unfortunately I don't know how to mount them to the door and rear quarters. I'm afraid that the prior owner destroyed the mounting nubs as there are no hole openings on inside. Can anybody teach me how to mount these things? Also, if you look close enough in the 2nd picture on the trunk, you'll see the bench seat that I got from Hot Fury, the originator of this thread. Thanks guys! Also, this thing needs a windshield, does a hard top glass fit into a rag top?

door trim.jpg

fender trim.jpg

I'm the lucky recipient of your seats, thanks. Would you have the trim for it? And a windshield?

View attachment 567380

View attachment 567381
it looks like yours has the factory a/c option, let me know if you need any of the ac controls or parts I still have many out of the one I parted out. Most of the parts probably need rebuilt or cleaned up but the hard part is finding the actual parts.

Hot Fury, do you happen to have the hood ornament left over? Thank you!
Sorry the hood ornament and a few other trim pieces were the first to go since they were in great condition

Back