For Sale 66 FURY 2DHT PARTING OUT

Looking for the pass and drives side glass front and rear.
Also the windshield...mirrors....convertible base trim around the back window.

Looking for the pass and drives side glass front and rear.
Also the windshield...mirrors....convertible base trim around the back window.
I have a full set of glass boxed and stored from a 2dht but would have no idea how to ship those parts without worrying about all the wonderful shipping carriers ability to treat things like their own and not damage stuff

Looking for that trim piece. It's actually under the trim, the trim mounts to it. It's a base for the trim to hold on to. It's a 90 degree piece.
How much for just the side glass? No vent windows. and I have the rear pass side. So only need the drivers side glass and passenger front glass.

Looking for that trim piece. It's actually under the trim, the trim mounts to it. It's a base for the trim to hold on to. It's a 90 degree piece.
How much for just the side glass? No vent windows. and I have the rear pass side. So only need the drivers side glass and passenger front glass.
See if you can send a pic of the trim piece you are needing so I can go thru what I have. How's $175 for each piece of glass plus whatever shipping would be to box them properly to avoid damage. I can try to pull out the glass this weekend sometime and send you pics

I'm going to check around, for the trim piece.
$175 each. Wow to much, let me shop around and I might find some other source.

I have a full set of glass boxed and stored from a 2dht but would have no idea how to ship those parts without worrying about all the wonderful shipping carriers ability to treat things like their own and not damage stuff
I have many parts available minus body panels. The body shop doing the body work messed up the body on the one I was restoring so they bought the body and I have all the rest of the car. Have most exterior trim, interior trim parts, engine bay parts, great condition bench seats, some factory A/C parts, glass, bumpers, etc. Most of the trim and parts are in great condition or at least restorable condition. Let me know what you need and I can dig out of the boxes of parts and send you pics along with prices.
Hello Hot Fury. Do you still have the tail lights available?

I'm pretty sure I have an extra set of lenses but will have to check for the housings. Let me dig everything out this weekend and I'll send pics

I have many parts available minus body panels. The body shop doing the body work messed up the body on the one I was restoring so they bought the body and I have all the rest of the car. Have most exterior trim, interior trim parts, engine bay parts, great condition bench seats, some factory A/C parts, glass, bumpers, etc. Most of the trim and parts are in great condition or at least restorable condition. Let me know what you need and I can dig out of the boxes of parts and send you pics along with prices.
Hi I need an engine conpartment wiring harness,, I've got a 67 Monaco 500. Do you know if that would work on my car? Thanks. S S

Price me on both options.
The outer assemblies that mount on the fender are in good shape with the lenses in new condition. I must have sold someone the inner lenses because I used to have an extra set, the ones in the housing have cracks in them. Let me know if you want any of the parts and what ones you want so I can give you a price.

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5843.jpeg

I'm putting together a 1966 Fury Sport Convertible...
Here is a list of parts I am in need of glass and window regulators are most important.

* Drivers door mirror
* Pass side fender Ant.
* Lower convertible base bracket for trim.
* Interior door release handles driver and pass.
* Glass for passenger side door and rear seat. Drivers' door glass
* Rear window regulators (both sides)
* Drivers side lower trim on 1/4panel. I have the fender skirt trim.
* Arm rest pads for drivers and pass, in black.

Also, I have extra parts for a 66 Fury
Fender skirts, Rear Seat frame for a hardtop and black covers, door hinges, 14" Fury wheel covers, Pass side vent window assembly, Black door cards (panels), also rear door cards, Misc trim, trim for pass side outside the windshield, lower grill bar trim and tin.
look on my add on Craigslist "Chicago area" for pictures.

Mike
847 302 9187
Grayslake Il 60030

Hi Mike

The mirrors you can get from Vans auto (reproductions), I may have an original but it would not be perfect. I have glass and regulators but I think the rear windows are different in a convertible vs a hardtop. Let me check what I have and get you some pictures

Interior when I bought it.
Top works
So, this is how she is today! 318 Poly rebuilt.
Painted Light Poly Aqua original color.

Drop Top Fury
Mike

interior of fury.jpg

Fury Top UP..jpg

318 Poly in the frame.jpg

Fury in paint and outside!.jpg

Any chance, the trim that runs across the hood and around the headlights is still available?

Hey, I need a radio bezel. The little barrel bushings for the horn ring and a vent lever bezel, Just the part that attaches to the dash frame.

Back