WANTED 66 fury 3 drivers side drop glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian hind

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi
After slamming the drivers side door of my 66 fury i suddenly found myself wearing a 1000 piece glass puzzle
Does anyone have a glass for me sitting doing nothing ?
Am in the uk about 8 miles south of the England Scotland border where it rains a lot and despite fitting a temporary window my car is getting soaked inside and going mouldy and rusty

Willing to pay big if someone will post a window to me if they wrap it so it will arrive safely after being abused by delivery monkeys ,,,,,maybe bubble wrap it and put in a box then filled with expanding foam
Please help ..
Cheers Ian

2017-09-23 10.21.36.jpg

A new member here dougdaniel50 had a bunch of 65 Monaco parts for sale.
He is in upper New York state with a barn full of parts. I did see side and rear glass for a 65 Monaco which should be same as your Fury.

For Sale - parts are parts 65 monaco /polara

Last edited:
I'm no parts book expert, but......... I *think* the Plymouth glass is different, while the Dodge and Chrysler share the same parts - at least for 65, I don't have a 66 parts book so can't say for sure. I'd try to find at least an appropriate Hollander's guide to verify interchange before I'd mess with shipping a glass that far. I'd sure hate to go through the expense to find a good glass that fidn't dit.

To be honest i have no idea what fits anymore as i have heard they do fit,they dont fit ,they might fit and being thousands of miles away form the nearest available ones i really dont know what to do anymore

Okay then, the Hollander interchange # for a 66 Fury 2 dHT is 2901. That same glass will also fit a 66 Polara/Monaco and a 66 Newport/300 although the New Yorker is a different glass.

The interchange for a 65 Fury is a 2671 and once again the same models will interchange.

So it would appear you should be good to go as long as you stick to 66 model glass. And yes, the convertibles use a different glass entirely.

Good luck hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back