66 Fury bucket seats and horn assembly

Inspector71

Reaction score
Okay I'm not the greatest user of technology but have been unable to find bucket seats, not the cover material, the actual seat frame itself for a 66 Sport Fury. Anyone ever see these for sale or know someone who has them? Second, the 66 Sport Fury I sold to a younger brother had a chromed cone shaped horn button, glass in the middle, that looks real nice. The 66 Fury III I bought has a flat piece with a Plymouth medallion, not nearly as good looking. Anyone ever see the horn assembly for the Sport Fury for sale? Thanks for any help you can give me. I found fender skirts of all things but not seats.

I was in the junkyard yesterday and found a black 66 sport fury with buckets but I don't know how good of shape there in

67 Fury, thanks man. There is hope. You are in PA? I used to live in Philly (don't want to go into that) and up in Erie. One of my all time favorite states. I've toyed with the idea of moving back when I retire. Do you think they got room for a guy with 4 MOPARS?

67 Fury, thanks man. There is hope. You are in PA? I used to live in Philly (don't want to go into that) and up in Erie. One of my all time favorite states. I've toyed with the idea of moving back when I retire. Do you think they got room for a guy with 4 MOPARS?
Hell yea! haha I firmly believe pa is a mopar state there a tons and tons of mopars around and that's just where I live. There's nothing but beautiful open country around perfect for cruising, a lot of car shows and im about 90 minutes from Carlisle but the seats I saw are in this car so I don't know what shape they would be in 10444555_896323390395243_1266314335688715867_n.jpg

10444555_896323390395243_1266314335688715867_n.jpg

67 Fury. Wow, that is great to hear. I gave my 66 Sport Fury to my younger brother (thought it was too much money when I have a 68 Barracuda and 68 Charger) was wrong, missed it, and a friend offered his 66 Fury 111 for $1200 with a 440. I had a 68 Fury III, white, two door, black interior, and from California. Sold it and regretted it ever since. Don't know if I'll make it back as far as moving, but, I hope to visit within the next 2 years to get my wife to look it over. Like I said, I lived in Philly (Germantown and have the scars to prove it) and Erie. I love PA. Missouri is nice but way too hot all the time. I used to live in Churchville Maryland (my home state) and travel up to York, Carlisle, and all that. Thanks for the post. It made my day.

Back