66 Fury III trim needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thad dude

Reaction score
I need the 3 horizontal pieces for both sides, front fender, doors, and rear quarter panels. It appears that the prior owner was prepping the car for body work and only put the front "C" shaped trim in the trunk, all of the long pieces are AWOL. I need an antenna too. Thanks in advance. Please tell me that it's out there. I'd hate to have to weld up those holes and paint the car without the trim. I'm sure it's been done-anybody?

2-2-22f.jpg

Previous owner filled the holes on my car and discarded the trim. I could just cry.

It would be a fair bit of work but it could be done. Hydraulic hole punch and a lot of patience.

Previous owner filled the holes on my car and discarded the trim. I could just cry.

It would be a fair bit of work but it could be done. Hydraulic hole punch and a lot of patience.
Hi Philip,
Sorry to hear about the holes. If the filler is bondo, maybe a small head magnet will find the holes and they will punch out easily. Also, front wheel wells are removable with c-bodies. Anything you can see from the backside (fender, door, quarter) will show the bondo.
For parts, did you call:
big M auto 530 473 2225 (California)
or
Wildcat Auto Wrecking | Mopar Parts | Classic Car Dealer (Oregon)
or
Desert Valley Auto Parts (Arizona)

I get the frustration. My Fury vert has been a big project too. Ben

Thank you for those references.

I've a few places to try hunt them down now. As for the Bondo- yes, the Artful Bodger had been laying the stuff on by the bucketful. Inside the fenders looks like the old TV commercials for the Play-Doh machine that squeezed the big worm shapes out ...

Thank you for those references.

I've a few places to try hunt them down now. As for the Bondo- yes, the Artful Bodger had been laying the stuff on by the bucketful. Inside the fenders looks like the old TV commercials for the Play-Doh machine that squeezed the big worm shapes out ...
LOL :rofl: Hope you hit Pay Dirt with one of those suppliers

Hi Philip,
Sorry to hear about the holes. If the filler is bondo, maybe a small head magnet will find the holes and they will punch out easily. Also, front wheel wells are removable with c-bodies. Anything you can see from the backside (fender, door, quarter) will show the bondo.
For parts, did you call:
big M auto 530 473 2225 (California)
or
Wildcat Auto Wrecking | Mopar Parts | Classic Car Dealer (Oregon)
or
Desert Valley Auto Parts (Arizona)

I get the frustration. My Fury vert has been a big project too. Ben
thanks for the leads, I've contacted them both and have crossed my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back