Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Eastern CT, 2 stoplight town, Columbia, CT
Contact seller
Need a few items I'm hoping to find good used (driver quality) for them:
Washer bottle
inner fender splash shields (these are the rubberized cloth pcs that snap into the inner fenders and cover the upper control arms and tops of the shocks)
trunk lock assembly (housing with retainer, cylinder and key, plus the link rod)
Thanks in advance!

inner fender splash shields (these are the rubberized cloth pcs that snap into the inner fenders and cover the upper control arms and tops of the shocks)

Get in touch with these folks. Mopar - Detroit Muscle Technologies, LLC

If you have the original, they may be interested in using them as a pattern for new. If not, they can sell you the material to cut for you to make new ones.

Thanks Marko! I just bought them...
This car had a bottle - or what was left of one anyway...lol. I'll admit It might have been a replacement but it was a factory Chrysler part, and very old...lol. I'd be happy to be corrected if they had bags.

Last edited:
Revised list as of 6/23:
Washer bottle
2 or 4 15" Imperial steel wheels
interior panel - 4dr, drivers side, covers rear door front pillar (area between the tow doors) in red
rear trunk lock cylinder and link rod

Still looking for wheels...
sorry, ive been backed up for past 2 weeks...I tired to upload photos, rims need sandblasting, inner lips have some light pitting from sitting around, these are a couple that aren't mounted on tires, I have 8 more that are mounted that id like to keep for when I need them for cars I buy without rims to move...$10/piece but its gonna cost $50 to ship a pair

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back