66 Imperial

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
http://www.haggleme.com/Vehicle/38618/1966-Chrysler-Imperial.aspx

image.jpg

Does anybody have a CL ad for this car?

image.jpg

Can't help you out. That's just like it mean tease showing just that 1 picture. Looks like a beautiful car.

Beautiful Imp.....I don't remember seeing the C/L ad.

Ummm should I be concerned about my mind because what everyone is calling an Imperial looks like a Newport to me?

That's no Imperial but it is one very sweet Chrysler. These haggle me idiots may have other sources for the cars that they broker.

That 231 exchange is in MI but I gathered from the one phone conversation that I had with these mouth breathing opportunists that that is where they are based from.
hard to say if that's a MI car though, maybe a search based on what model the car actually is would yield a better result.

The cars on Haggle Me are not listed by the owners.
The guy who runs Haggle Me scouts ads all over the country, contacts the sellers, puts on a dog and pony show for them for permission to list them on Haggle Me for a %-age if they are sold. The pics are provided by the owners usually. Most of the sellers don't even remember that their car is listed on Haggle Me.

The key is to find the original sellers listing and bypass these knuckle draggers.

Funny, I was actually going to summon SuperB to scout the archives for it!
SuperB?

Back