66 Sport Fury vert on Craigslist in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is NOT mine. I kind of wish it were. But I want a 66 Sport Fury vert with a 383 or a 440 under the hood. Its also not one of the colors I would choose. But if its a true survivor, it would be a good find for someone. The pics show the floor pan is red, but the trunk floor under the wheel covers looks like its green (maybe its just green carpet).
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/4268639481.html

1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible - $14000 (mardela md)

This unique 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible is a true "Survivor Car" The production run of this vehicle is one of only 3,418 made. And out of that less than 1,100 were with "318 motors". One owner car with original title and we believe the original mileage to be 20,760 with a bill of sale, stating the mileage is true. It was found in it's owner's barn carefully stored. The owner took extreme measures in storing by, emptying gas tank. He also took off fender skirts, hub caps and placed in the truck wrapped up. This car had not been moved since 1969.
Car was purchased in 1966 for $2,052.00
It was driven to California from Maryland - twice, and then parked since 1969.
Oil was clean and antifreeze was still green, I have replaced points rotor and cap, wires and plugs. The motor is turning over and has fire.
I had to put front brakes, with spring kit and turned rotors because front brakes were locked
Rebuilt master cylinder
Everything on the car is in working condition
The convertible top is in excellent, excellent condition (looks brand new) it is soft and all rubbers around windows, trunk and top are soft and in tact
This is truly a once in a live time find with a car in such an excellent condition the broadcast sheet is under the rear seat shown in photo (everything is original)
any questions email ) 443-235-2302 Alan
00B0B_fE3JcYQkx7g_600x450.jpg

00d0d_8pmzmHogdRF_600x450.jpg

00S0S_fVKql776Jvn_600x450.jpg

At least its cheaper than a 65 Fury vert in Maryland that does even have any pics on it's Craigslist ad.
This one is Not mine either.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/4268804084.html

1965 Plymouth Fury III wht. convertible - $19500 (clinton,md) 1965 Plymouth Fury

selling a beautiful 1965 Fury III, white w/ blue interior, wht. top. This car needs a good driver to fully enjoy your purchase. It has a 318 motor, all original, all put back together, a true turn key and drive, slap on street rod or historic tags and let her rip down the open road. only a shy 60k miles on the car and its still looks brand new, a true show winner, please call with more pics/ questions Ryan !!!!!202)))497((((8513!!!!!!! $22,000.00 OBO!!!

Last edited:
depends on what the underside looks like but I don't know why he is touting it as a 318, that's the least desirable engine! If it looks good underneath like a 20K mile car that was kept out of the weather should look I'd say around $7500.......prob going to need a top (sitting since 69 and still looks new/soft?) and he said the engine turns over, did not actually say it starts and runs good......if it runs good and does not need a top I'm around 9K, if not running maybe $4500.

only 20K miles but they still made sure to start butchering the dash wiring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back