67 300 For You Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave the seller Brian a call the car is local to me, about 30 mins away. The story is his brother in law bought the car about 11 years back in San Antonio,Tx. He sold the car to a local Boerne lady that passed away recently. he bought the car and has fixed it up over time. The car has had the a lot of work done. He said runs and drives great, has legal tags. He is selling due to having other cars, he also has a 66 dodge polara conv. If you want me to look at it, let me know. His reserve is 6,500. Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com 210-843-9063

His reserve is 6,500.
Sorry but I just can't see it. MAYBE 2 grand because it needs another 45 hundred to become a 65 hundred $ car.

nnnzpv.jpg

Last edited:
It matters to me.... If you truly felt that way none of us should ever post again

Partial or biased?
Partial. I was hoping to eventually own a silver Mopar, I just figured it was going to be a B-body...now I've stopped looking.

Silver does seem to be the odd man out. Never saw silver much until the mid 70's

Silver or dark grey met. has always been one of my favorites, it became more popular when it also got more durable with dual stage paint with clear coat. The single stage silver I know of over here faded very quickly, the average car already had a repaint after a few years and they often changed the color then to a solid tone.

I would still love to find a '68 Charger R/T in silver with black stripe, top and interior.

I'm torn between 1968 A1 Silver paint or a little darker 1969 A4 Silver paint on a 1968 or a 1969 Road Runner hardtop. 1969 Imperial called it A4 Platinum. What interior color do you think would you prefer with a silver hardtop?

I'm torn between 1968 A1 Silver paint or a little darker 1969 A4 Silver paint on a 1968 or a 1969 Road Runner hardtop. 1969 Imperial called it A4 Platinum. What interior color do you think would you prefer with a silver hardtop?
Silver with red interior looks cool.
P8150003_01.jpgP8150005_01.jpg

P8150003_01.jpg

P8150005_01.jpg

I second that.
Silver interior would look interesting as well, but maybe too monotone overall.

That does look good. Better than the usual black interiors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back