67' 300 Vert : Steering Wheel Options?

Cortez

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I would like to swap out my original steering wheel for a new hot rod looking one, is there a certain style or type I must use, is this something I can do myself with the loaner tool at Autozone, where do I get one that fits my car or do all the universals fit? thanks I attached a pic of the type I'd like to use.
1652102717894.png

Please don’t!!!! My friend did his 70 Chevrolet SS and for years he regretted it or if you must please keep it. I purchased a new one for him this week to replace it don’t cost your pals money!!!!

Please don’t!!!! My friend did his 70 Chevrolet SS and for years he regretted it or if you must please keep it. I purchased a new one for him this week to replace it don’t cost your pals money!!!!
My experience is that Grant brand steering wheels are junk.
These steering wheels made by Nardi are excellent products and finely crafted:

Anni '60 - 5012.39.3000

32B8B1E5-DA8D-4EC9-9086-EF864CC8DC10.jpeg

Hey fellas,

I would like to swap out my original steering wheel for a new hot rod looking one, is there a certain style or type I must use, is this something I can do myself with the loaner tool at Autozone, where do I get one that fits my car or do all the universals fit? thanks I attached a pic of the type I'd like to use. View attachment 530427

What does your current / stock wheel look like? Do you have a tilt wheel in your car?

Back