67/8 fast top cat whiskers

swisherred

Reaction score
Anyone use either of these?

Ive been very happy with DMT products so far, but there is no picture to
confirm its the correct kit...I'm looking for the felted parts that wipe against the windows..I believe they are called cat whiskers. I need them for my 67 newport fast top...I cannot seem to find the correct part numbers in the FSM to see if they are the same for the polara, but im thinking they are....

$110 Mopar C Body 67-69 Polara, Monaco FASTBACK Beltline Weatherstrips "Cat Whiskers" 8pc

$200 DMPS-3564 Cat Whiskers Top Cat??? Correct Side Window Sweep Kits 1965-1978 C-Body - dantesparts.com (fast top option selected)

Call Restoration Specialties. They make the Top Cat brand that both Dante's and DMT is selling.

Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc.

DMT makes a lot of their own stuff, but not these. Dante's doesn't make anything. Both are great suppliers, but this is a good time to buy directly from the source to get the correct ones.

Call Restoration Specialties. They make the Top Cat brand that both Dante's and DMT is selling.

Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc.

DMT makes a lot of their own stuff, but not these. Dante's doesn't make anything. Both are great suppliers, but this is a good time to buy directly from the source to get the correct ones.
I looked at their site earlier...nothing listed for chrysler at all....from what I can see.

If you only need the outer cat whiskers, today may be your lucky day. I have an unopened box of fast top cast whiskers made several years ago by Fellwocks, which is now operating under another name that I can't recall. $60.00 shipped to your door.

If you only need the outer cat whiskers, today may be your lucky day. I have an unopened box of fast top cast whiskers made several years ago by Fellwocks, which is now operating under another name that I can't recall. $60.00 shipped to your door.
I have a good set of inners for the rear, bad outers, but both inner and outer on the front are shot. I might take you up on it...im waiting for a response from these companies...

missed it....found the section...

they want $160 for the same item

So... Somewhere in the middle.

DMT often has the best price on stuff they don't make, so in someways, I'm not surprised. I bought some windshield gaskets for my Barracuda from him because he had the best price. Many others had them, but they were the best by a lot.

I'm really curious what the correct part number is for your application. RS's website sucks though...

Part # is 200508 for the 67-68 Fastop body style. Polara, Monaco and Chrysler are all the same. Outer only will be a special order. I could ship a set in about a week to 10 days
Dave

Part # is 200508 for the 67-68 Fastop body style. Polara, Monaco and Chrysler are all the same. Outer only will be a special order. I could ship a set in about a week to 10 days
Dave
I see the kit is 8pcs....I actually count 10 pcs. 4 for the front, 6 in the rear....the outer single, the inner top and inner lower on the interior panel...do you supply all 10?

200508 is a 10 piece kit. You will have to reuse the clips on short rear inner piece. I can’t find them anywhere

Back