67 fury convertible window help

l8rg8r

Reaction score
I just aquired a 67 fury lll convertible it is missing some bits and pieces like the drivers window and both back windows to name a few my question is what can a get these windows from I know of a 68 two door I think it is a hard top will those work

The drivers door glass will work from a 66,67,68 Chrysler Newport,NYer,300 in 2dr coupe or convert,66-68 Dodge 2 dr Polara,Monaco and converts,67 and 68 Imperial 2 dr and convert,66 and 67 Plymouth 2 dr Fury and VIP series and convert.You must check whether you have tinted or non-tinted and go with whatever one you need. As for quarter glass, 65-68 Chrysler Converts,65 Dodge Polara,Custom,880,and Monaco series Converts,66-68 Polara and Monaco series converts,67-68 ImperialConverts,65-68 Plymouth series converts.These are all listed as interchanges in my Mitchell Interchange parts manual.

I just aquired a 67 fury lll convertible it is missing some bits and pieces like the drivers window and both back windows to name a few my question is what can a get these windows from I know of a 68 two door I think it is a hard top will those work

I am pretty sure that the B-Body convertibles share the same rear quarter glass as the C-Body convertibles. I have a 67 Polara 500 Convertible but luckily the glass is all good

Back