67 Fury wagon dome light lens

Timmayy

Reaction score
Taking off the dome light to change the bulb and the lens is pretty cracked. It will go back on but it is fragile. Anyone here deal with new repops?

I’m guessing you need the cover with 3 “prongs” instead of the two prong version you can find all over for fairly cheap. (My ‘68 used the 3 “tab” version)

I picked one up off eBay a while ago for $17 after shipping but it looks like that seller doesn’t have them anymore. They pop up every once in a while for cheap or are usually available for $$ from the major retailers. My new one is perfect, fits great, and looks right at home. It was nice to have a new one as opposed to the yellowed out, fragile, cracking old one.

It’s silly but: one of my favorite things in the car is seeing the bulb filament through the plastic cover.

Hopefully this helps you out! Have a good weekend!

Dome Light Lens for 1965-1968 MoPar C-Body & Imperial | eBay

Dome lamp lens for 1965-68 Plymouth Fury; 1965-68 Dodge Monaco - Polara - 880 and 1965-68 Chrysler

Last edited:
I’m guessing you need the cover with 3 “prongs” instead of the two prong version you can find all over for fairly cheap. (My ‘68 used the 3 “tab” version)

I picked one up off eBay a while ago for $17 after shipping but it looks like that seller doesn’t have them anymore. They pop up every once in a while for cheap or are usually available for $$ from the major retailers. My new one is perfect, fits great, and looks right at home. It was nice to have a new one as opposed to the yellowed out, fragile, cracking old one.

It’s silly but: one of my favorite things in the car is seeing the bulb filament through the plastic cover.

Hopefully this helps you out! Have a good weekend!

Dome Light Lens for 1965-1968 MoPar C-Body & Imperial | eBay

Dome lamp lens for 1965-68 Plymouth Fury; 1965-68 Dodge Monaco - Polara - 880 and 1965-68 Chrysler
I did find one on Ebay. Perfect fit.

Back