NOT MINE 67 Imperial coupe not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
A facebook find so could only take screenshot, maybe somebody could link to ad and post pics?

Location Greenwood IN

Looks a bit too far gone for me to be interested, different colour front fender in one pic, interior needs restoration and guessing a good overhall elsewhere. If only it was in better nick :-(

$9.8k

Screenshot 2020-11-15 102916.jpg

:wideyed:
just look at that steering wheel, no visible cracks! No power vents though so I’m out...:lol:

not a buyer but i'd take it 'as is' for that price -- as long as its represented accurately. nice imp, even w/o power vents matt:poke::)

not a buyer but i'd take it 'as is' for that price -- as long as its represented accurately. nice imp, even w/o power vents matt:poke::)
I agree Ray. You don’t see enough dark blue cars and I’d love to have one. Imagine this one with silver leather...:rolleyes:

I agree Ray. You don’t see enough dark blue cars and I’d love to have one. Imagine this one with silver leather...:rolleyes:

its cool now, but yeah, that baby would be stunning with silver leather. i have never seen a 67-68 Imp in dark blue either .. shows you what i know as i thought this one was black. thanks man!

its cool now, but yeah, that baby would be stunning with silver leather. i have never seen a 67-68 Imp in dark blue either .. shows you what i know as i thought this one was black. thanks man!
It looks black in every pic.

This is his response to the RF fender paint issue and if all options worked.

I think the original owner hit something on the right side and the body work was not perfect, rear windows do not work

Beautiful car nonetheless IMO.
Crummy colour match on the repair and I can see the hood on that side does not line up with the fender like it should.

If someone seriously considering buying this I can put eyes on this and take some more detailed picks. PM me. I live about 15 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back