For Sale 67 Imperial Sedan not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Replied to an ad for sale not realising it was a sedan, so not for me.... $6k but might be cheaper

Guy sent this reply and a load of pics

Thanks for your reply.
This Imperial is a two owner car. Owner is 89 yrs. old and is looking to sell this and a couple others. He is a little hard to deal with, I am trying to help him as his family has no interest. He has had it stored in for years. About a year ago he had a shop take it to get it road ready.They cleaned fuel system, tank, rebuilt carb, new fuel pump. Placed new tires and battery, did brake job and tuned it.
Last summer he contacted me for some help. Wen I went to look at it I started it up ( 440 cu in 4V ) and pulled it out. Started right up sound good, if you have cell phone I can send video of motor running. took it for a drive ran great and drove good, brakes good ( As it should, as he told what the shop charge him for there work and they took advantage of him I feel ) Body appear to be pretty much rust free, floors and under side solid. Some window seem to have issues. A/C work has been converted but seem low on charge.
When I drove it went down rod straight and at varying speeds. Feel like your could dive it anywhere with some fluid change and open road spirit.
Interior in good condition some coffee stain on front drive side seat, carpet is ok no rips but had a lot of mouth ball in when stored., glass good as is chrome and trim.
Any other question please ask or call me 1-507-210-2222 anytime. Owner lost his storage so he now has it at his house outside. Will to consider offers but had had time talking him down on his asking price he has a personal attachment but I will try to navigate sale best I can.
I will send Photo now and on second email as not to make problem when you get them.

9V79VLHqYhotUJdiASoM.jpg

0zXrEY9v6eIm3Lp5gGxz.jpg

2Pc-3fTFU_0lBb-Xm9FY.jpg

4Qrw09Gm416GDTgkqPyC.jpg

aT3qoxWidNFcFesPcV1W.jpg

axqtc9hXd7yX3qZ4g5JS.jpg

GDojf2i_2EwT4rOWOzEi.jpg

HwwS_M-hdwLzQbc-EWZG.jpg

i-pvWtviA5ebYF-irXCM.jpg

9V79VLHqYhotUJdiASoM.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty solid.

A nice cut and buff and it should look pretty nice.

This one has been here before. Nice but like the Op said, I also am not a fan of this era of Imperial sedans

I thought it looked familiar too but it has been a while. Hopefully it stays nice and dry in one of those buildings.

I compare this to the '65 New Yorker seen earlier this week also in Minnesota. That car is $9500 and this one is $6000 or maybe less. The '67 has an engine picture plus under car pictures. Boy for my money I'm leaning towards the '67.

Nice, clean, solid sedan, and it's definitely worth that price. A little buff/polish work, and maybe some detailing inside will really bring out it's luster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back