For Sale '67 Newport 4 door hardtop-south jersey craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYSINBIN

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've been watching this since last fall:

Antique 1967 Chrysler Newport in Almost Mint Cond.

I think it started at $9k. now down to $7k. Still high for 128k miles.

I don't have a four door hardtop.

I asked him for pics a few weeks back. He sent me the same pics that are on the ad.

A set of 15" Magnum 500's and thinner white walls would make this car awesome IMHO.

And a custom plate: JHOFFASR

Anybody close to it?

Thanks,

John

Yes............. this car is 10 minutes away from me.......... I have seen it several times. Not my cup of tea, I dont think its worth what hes asking but again, its not for me. The car was back and forth between this used car lot and to a garage yard 18 months ago.

Let me know.............

I love it! And I don't think he's far off on the price at this point.

image.jpg

Yes............. this car is 10 minutes away from me.......... I have seen it several times. Not my cup of tea, I dont think its worth what hes asking but again, its not for me. The car was back and forth between this used car lot and to a garage yard 18 months ago.

Let me know.............

Cool, I agree that the price is still a little optimistic. $4500-$5000 is the end of the world for me. And it's 240 miles away from me. The fact that it's been for sale for so long pretty much confirms that the price is too high.

I may contact him again to try and get undercarriage pics.

Thanks

John

You don't see Newports as 4 dr. hardtops, much.

That's true. Next to the convertible, they had the lowest production. I'd have to look it up, but somewhere around 12-14k units for the 4 door hard top Custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back