67 Newport fastback slant 6

furyus 67

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere on here about the rarity of a 67 Newport FAST TOP slant 6. Is my memory serving me correctly? Is this a rare car?

Never, ever, absolutely not.

And I'm stilling waing for someone to show me that a /6 Polara roamed the wild.

I've never heard of or seen one. But that doesn't mean one doesn't exist. A slant 6 in a four door sedan would be fun.

I asked because I was surprised when I found one. Then I saw a comment on (I think) the FM3 fusie for sale post that may have mentioned is rarity. I tried to find that post but as the wife says " I look like a man."

According to the vin decode I did ......yes. Let me elaborate. It's in a junk yard. No motor or trans. I posted a pic of it on an earlier post and the last time I was there I decoded the vin. Or a website did anyway.

image.jpg

According to the vin decide I did ......yes. Let me elaborate. It's in a junk yard. No motor or trans. I posted a pic of it on an earlier post and the last time I was there I decided the vin. Or a website did anyway.

Ok, I'm hooked. More info please.

I'll go get a pic of the fender tag and vin tomorrow. I do remember it was an "e" code for class.

Other than the drivetrain and grill, most of the car is there. White interior,driveshaft is in the trunk... Interior is ruff but intact.

Back