67 Plymouth fury 2 spares

DirkRhodie

Reaction score
Gents excuse me if am posting in wrong section as am new to this, I reside in South Africa and am in need of some vital spares as if these can't be found then it's no use to even star restoration.
I have sent many emails to various people and don't receive any response from them, I'm trying to locate a front windshield for a 67 Plymouth fury 2, 4 door as well the rubber for both front and rear, inner and outer "cats" whiskers".
If windshield isn't available is there perhaps a universal that would fit?
From my research this is the only 67 Plymouth fury 2 in South Africa hence zero spares.
Its a factory RHD but I dou t that's an issue as the Fury 1,2 and 3 were the exact same body frame etc just different engines?

Windshield #640 fits 4dr sedan and station wagons. They are available you just have to do more networking.
Content / Tech Articles / Windshield Part Numbers - C-Body DryDock

The cat whiskers for 4 door C bodies are available through Restoration Specialties, Dante's Auto parts, or Van's.
Hope this helps.
Btw, RHD C bodies are rare nowadays. Partially assembled in Windsor Ontario Canada, shipped out and the RHD particulars were assembled in South Africa---similar process as the Aussie C bodies of that era.
Please post pics of your car and keep us posted on its progress!!

Gents excuse me if am posting in wrong section as am new to this, I reside in South Africa and am in need of some vital spares as if these can't be found then it's no use to even star restoration.
I have sent many emails to various people and don't receive any response from them, I'm trying to locate a front windshield for a 67 Plymouth fury 2, 4 door as well the rubber for both front and rear, inner and outer "cats" whiskers".
If windshield isn't available is there perhaps a universal that would fit?
From my research this is the only 67 Plymouth fury 2 in South Africa hence zero spares.
Its a factory RHD but I dou t that's an issue as the Fury 1,2 and 3 were the exact same body frame etc just different engines?

I don't know if they will ship to South Africa or what the cost would be but this place has your windshield:

Classic Auto Glass - Windshield Glass, Back Glass, Door Glass, Vent Window Glass and Quarter Window Glass - Plymouth Fury, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 - Catalog Product List Page

I believe that all '67 Fury II 4 doors were sedans so you want this windshield:

65-68 PLYMOUTH FURY WINDSHIELD
C BODY
SEDAN / WAGON - 2/4 DR

As you can see by the above, the windshield is the same for '65 - '68 2 door & 4 door sedans and wagons.

Cat Wiskers:

First Place Auto should be able to make them as I gave them my originals to use as a pattern around 20 years ago but they don't have them listed on their website.

Search Results

They are listed as available here:

1967 C Body 4 Door Sedan With Flat S.S. Bead On Inside Window Felts, (Beltline, Fuzzies, Catwhiskers)

Also, who ever bought

IMG_20210103_170658.jpg
IMG_20210103_170715.jpg

Windshield #640 fits 4dr sedan and station wagons. They are available you just have to do more networking.
Content / Tech Articles / Windshield Part Numbers - C-Body DryDock

The cat whiskers for 4 door C bodies are available through Restoration Specialties, Dante's Auto parts, or Van's.
Hope this helps.
Btw, RHD C bodies are rare nowadays. Partially assembled in Windsor Ontario Canada, shipped out and the RHD particulars were assembled in South Africa---similar process as the Aussie C bodies of that era.
Please post pics of your car and keep us posted on its progress!!
Thanks for the information as I remarked earlier have do a lot of emailing but answers have been very limited. I will make of you input and keep you posted. You are correct as per Vin Windsor was the assembly plant the bit of history I believe it was exported to Zambia (Northern Rhodesia at the time). Is there any way of tracking it's history from factory?

Last edited:
I don't know if they will ship to South Africa or what the cost would be but this place has your windshield:

Classic Auto Glass - Windshield Glass, Back Glass, Door Glass, Vent Window Glass and Quarter Window Glass - Plymouth Fury, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 - Catalog Product List Page

I believe that all '67 Fury II 4 doors were sedans so you want this windshield:

65-68 PLYMOUTH FURY WINDSHIELD
C BODY
SEDAN / WAGON - 2/4 DR

As you can see by the above, the windshield is the same for '65 - '68 2 door & 4 door sedans and wagons.

Cat Wiskers:

First Place Auto should be able to make them as I gave them my originals to use as a pattern around 20 years ago but they don't have them listed on their website.

Search Results

They are listed as available here:

1967 C Body 4 Door Sedan With Flat S.S. Bead On Inside Window Felts, (Beltline, Fuzzies, Catwhiskers)

Also, who ever bought
Thanks a mil for the information hopefully they do ship to S.A.
This is the type of feedback I'm looking for so thanks once again.

Back