68 2 dr. Fury III I search these out

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
because I know few enjoy them. Well here is another near me.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3645693553.html
1968 Fury III is ready for summer cruising. $8500 OBO. Car has new interior from floor to ceiling, new carb, intake, cam & lifters, fuel pump, shocks. 22" MOZ Wheels and new tires, fresh paint and more.CAR MUST GO THIS WEEK!!! No reasonable offer refused. For more pics and info please reply to post

I don't think it will go this weekend. Just call me psychic..

Now get rid of tires and wheels then the car looks great on the outside. Although the crooked antenna bugs me a bit, along with that dash and the rattle can black in the engine compartment sprayed around.

3ne3M43F25I15E55M9d2qc97233dd5c201ba9.jpg

Yes. keep those Fast Tops coming! Thank you.
RE: the one listed above? I want to stick my hand down the owner's throat and remove all his external organs one by one.

Sibebar: When elliminating the vinyl roof, remove the trim and fill the damn holes please!!!!!!!

Those cars look excellent without the vinyl roof!!!

If the rims are the only thing they do to them..........easy reversal!

You are right Bob, trouble is they want their money back plus interest on those rims when they sell

It still amazes me that people pay $5,000 to $10,000 for a set of those wheels and tires!

:head_smack::head_smack::head_smack::head_smack:

I don't like them either, but I see much worse than that on some other cars that come thru here.

I have zero dental bennies.
Article in local paper about the County offering free dental care to unwed pregnant teens.
You can only imagine the Letter to the Editor I wrote and got published.
Rebuttal by County spokesperson: "but you don't understand..." (actual quote).
Umm...yes I do.

Unfortunately I only saved my letter. Wish I could show you the rebuttal... Was quite the topic in this little neck of the woods for a while.

291g937.jpg

Last edited:
Your family name is still visible, just in case you`d been thinking of concealing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back