For Sale '68 300 2Dr 6.5k in Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any particular reason this car hasn't sold? Nice car that has been well presented. Id hate to see him go down to a laughable price - and someone rip the drivetrain or worse. The derby

Is there any particular reason this car hasn't sold? Nice car that has been well presented. Id hate to see him go down to a laughable price - and someone rip the drivetrain or worse. The derby
If it gets that cheap, I'll buy it.

New price. $4500

“MUST SELL BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.. BEST OFFER DRIVES AWAY WITH IT..”

Looks like it’s now or never.

If it gets that cheap, I'll buy it.
New price. $4500

“MUST SELL BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.. BEST OFFER DRIVES AWAY WITH IT..”

Looks like it’s now or never.

wave1.gif

Don't let that stop you. . .

Which one of the three FCBO Standard Excuses are you using for this one?
I know it can't be, If it were closer...

It's a long story..... my discretionary car funds are tied up right now.

Since my father in law's passing this past June, I've had to reach pretty deep into my wallet to cover funeral and legal expenses. It's been a mess.

It's a long story..... my discretionary car funds are tied up right now.

Since my father in law's passing this past June, I've had to reach pretty deep into my wallet to cover funeral and legal expenses. It's been a mess.
That's not an excuse.
That is an absolutely intelligent choice you're making.

Of course I'd have to be 2000 miles away from home. Syracuse is only 150 miles from the house.

I wonder what's wrong with it? It would be in my driveway already if I was home and it wasn't a bondo buggy.

Kevin

Of course I'd have to be 2000 miles away from home. Syracuse is only 150 miles from the house.

I wonder what's wrong with it? It would be in my driveway already if I was home and it wasn't a bondo buggy.

Kevin
I'd be happy to go look at it for you.

I'd be happy to go look at it for you.

Are you pretty close? If it wasn't a big inconvenience it would be nice to know if it was worth making other arrangements to get it. The interior is a little tired but if that's the worst of it, that's a call to Legendary and it's fixed. If the bottom is rusted out and the fenders and quarters are made of fiberglass, I'm out.

The price is right where it should be long gone yesterday.

Kevin

Are you pretty close? If it wasn't a big inconvenience it would be nice to know if it was worth making other arrangements to get it. The interior is a little tired but if that's the worst of it, that's a call to Legendary and it's fixed. If the bottom is rusted out and the fenders and quarters are made of fiberglass, I'm out.

The price is right where it should be long gone yesterday.

Kevin
It's not that far... about half hour away at the most.

I went and looked at the car late last week. I knew it wasn't for me as soon as I pulled into the driveway. Both quarters are very very wavy. They're filled with bondo above the wheels. I didn't even look in the trunk as the quarters were too bad for me to take a lot of seller's time. Quick glance underneath showed the sides of the trunk floor/drop downs had been replaced with flat sheet metal. This looks like a north east car. I glanced inside and the headliner was hanging down across the whole width of the rear window. The interior looked much worse than the photos showed. Dash pad not bad but has some fine cracks in it. Don't lose too much sleep over this one...A lot of work is necessary to bring this one back to respectable.

Bob

I went and looked at the car late last week. I knew it wasn't for me as soon as I pulled into the driveway. Both quarters are very very wavy. They're filled with bondo above the wheels. I didn't even look in the trunk as the quarters were too bad for me to take a lot of seller's time. Quick glance underneath showed the sides of the trunk floor/drop downs had been replaced with flat sheet metal. This looks like a north east car. I glanced inside and the headliner was hanging down across the whole width of the rear window. The interior looked much worse than the photos showed. Dash pad not bad but has some fine cracks in it. Don't lose too much sleep over this one...A lot of work is necessary to bring this one back to respectable.

Bob

Well that's too bad.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back