68 Crown Coupe - Mystery Switch

MetalManiacAZ

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I'm sure someone with way more knowledge than I will identify this in no time. I looked in the owner's manual and FSM and can't find it. This leads me to believe that it's for a top secret ejector seat, rocket launcher, or Red Rope licorice dispenser (a la Wayne's World). It's a little black slider on the rear passenger side arm rest. No clue what this could be for. Extra points for most creative answer but the real answer would be most appreciated as well! Thanks guys!

20210506_221328.jpg

There should be a picture, however small, in the body parts illustration section of the parts book, in the interior parts sections for the particular vehicle. At the end of the loooong line and arrow, there will be a number which will lead to a particular section in the parts listings area.

If one of the switches is for the reading light, what's its companion (in the same bezel) for? With, of course, the cigarette lighter nearby. Just curious.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

There should be a picture, however small, in the body parts illustration section of the parts book, in the interior parts sections for the particular vehicle. At the end of the loooong line and arrow, there will be a number which will lead to a particular section in the parts listings area.

If one of the switches is for the reading light, what's its companion (in the same bezel) for? With, of course, the cigarette lighter nearby. Just curious.

Enjoy!
CBODY67
Window.

Back