WANTED 68 Fury 3 convertible full driver's side rear quarter panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovick

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for full rear driver's side rear quarter panel for 68 Fury 3 convertible. Snow load collapsed my pole shed last spring and damaged 3 of my dad's beloved restored cars. Top of rear driver's side fender badly caved in. Also looking for the stainless trim that goes around rear window area where the convertible top cover snaps onto. Located in Pine City mn. Thanks

Do you have pictures of the quarter panel? Convertible quarter panels are hard to find, BUT the hardtop/coupe quarter panels are the same other than the top 12". Maybe you can replace it with a non-convertible quarter panel?

Do you have pictures of the quarter panel? Convertible quarter panels are hard to find, BUT the hardtop/coupe quarter panels are the same other than the top 12". Maybe you can replace it with a non-convertible quarter panel?
Unfortunately it's the very top of the fender that was crushed, it's that top 12 inches that I need the most. I'll do some more investigating to see what other options I have. Right now none of my options are great. Thanks for the info though, I really do appreciate it!

Unfortunately it's the very top of the fender that was crushed, it's that top 12 inches that I need the most. I'll do some more investigating to see what other options I have. Right now none of my options are great. Thanks for the info though, I really do appreciate it!
Dang it... can you post some pictures? Is it possible to just fabricate the pieces you need from sheet metal? If not, then you're right, you'll need a convertible only quarter panel.
This site
Moparts
Ebay - saw a 66 driver convt quarter today for $1650
Anywhere you can find somebody parting out a convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back