WANTED 68 Fury console shift - column, shifter, brackets, linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury fan

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm toying with the idea of converting my 68 Fury to console shift.
If I found a complete set of parts that would probably sway my decision (if I don't get sticker shock on the price!).

Would need a PS steering column, the shifter, brackets, and all the linkage down to the trans.
If you have a console at a decent price I might be interested to shelf it for the future. I'm currently planning a new home-brewed center console with gauges, switches and hidden radio. (I have 4 bucket seats installed already, so a factory console doesn't fit the scheme for this car).

I have the one-piece '68 - '70 console base for B- & C-body, for automatic, very nice, black. Nice chrome, not mint-mint, but very nice. Has all three top panels, shift quadrant, door lock (no key), side trim, butt trim, and console lamps/lenses with harness, if you change your plans to go with a factory console.

I do NOT have a shifter assembly, linkage, or the floor mounts that attach the console to the floor itself. Send me a PM with email address and I can send you pics of the console I have with price.

I have access to a good used floor shift steering column from a 68 fury, and also the shifter and some of the linkages.

Send me a PM with some info, please! And to confirm, it is a PS column, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back