68 Fury III Convertible ?'s

Jeremy Bates

Reaction score
I have a 68 Fury III convertible that is in the beginning stages of restoration. My question is .....front windshield, doors, door glass and deck lid.....are these parts interchangeable with a 2 dr hardtop or are they convertible only? Whatever the case, I need a left side door glass, deck lid, possibly a right door and I don't need a front windshield but I will be pulling the windshield and replacing the weather strip gasket.

image.jpeg

HI!! I have a 1968 Plymouth Fury III, ready to install deck lid to hinges and I have misplaced the hardware needed, can't remember what all is needed, I think there must be a bracket in addition to bolts, holes in hinges are not threaded. Can anyone help shed some light on this?

HI!! I have a 1968 Plymouth Fury III, ready to install deck lid to hinges and I have misplaced the hardware needed, can't remember what all is needed, I think there must be a bracket in addition to bolts, holes in hinges are not threaded. Can anyone help shed some light on this?

I'm sure help will be forthcoming ... but we need pics !!!!

THE DOORS ARE THE SAME BUT THE WING VENTS ARE DIFFERENT.THE BODY TRIM MIGHT BE DIFFERENT AND IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION(DRILL NEW HOLES).THE WINDSHIELDS ARE DIFFERENT.VERT IS SHORTER.67 DOORS WILL WORK.

Back