68 Mercury vert for Commando1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
This has been on ebay off and on for sometime. Of course it must be from that person down in Lakeland given the tremendous use of blue hue. Must be really faded in real life.

Have you, by chance, ever seen this car? How someone can take so many pictures of the car, in the same, position is beyond me without posting any of the interior or engine compartment.

One thing I have noticed about this guy happens to be in feedback. He has quite a few positives on cars sales from buyers or so it is claimed. Working backwards to see what he said about the buyers and what do I find? He does not post feedback for any of his positive comment buyers. Truly fishy this guy.

DSC_0052.jpg

Rare option, but I like it best on a station wagon. Saw a pic of a fastback with that yacht paneling and it looked completely out of place there.

I don't remember those ever having been made. I'm losing it...
Wonder if they made then in hardtops.

They did all body styles as far as I know, it was actually limited as a Park Lane option, but there is one Monterey fastback hardtop known with this option..

Last edited:
That makes it two Montereys already. The one in the pic I saw was white and I didn*t like it, this hue fits better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back