For Sale 69 300 interior and exterior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Coleman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 300 just about have everything stripped thats good. Somethings are are already gone. The rest is going to the scrap yard. Let me know what you need. I take paypal, ship priority mail.
IMG_20211123_151355079_HDR 69-300.jpg

Thats great THEY are in a previous ad....

Now,, where the hell is that "previous ad"...

And don't forget prices..............................
first off you only get 10 pics per ad, tell me what you need and I will see if its good and go from there. the previous ad was in 69-300 interior parts for sale and 69-300 exterior parts for sale

Is the passenger bucket reclining type?

I need alot of parts. Did you start cutting this car up already? Let me know whats going on with it and what you have left. I need alot of sheet metal and other things. PM me some up to date pics of the car as is now pics.

Thanks,

Wizard

I need alot of parts. Did you start cutting this car up already? Let me know whats going on with it and what you have left. I need alot of sheet metal and other things. PM me some up to date pics of the car as is now pics.

Thanks,

Wizard
ok

Kelly, Is the dome light assembly still in the car. Can you post a picture so I can see if it’s the same as the one in my 1970? Thank you.

Vinny

It does but I'm using it on my car. Mine has a melted spot on it from a trouble light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back