WANTED '69 300 - parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Eastern CT, 2 stoplight town, Columbia, CT
Contact seller
Looking for the following for my '69 300. All parts in driver or better quality:
Front bumper - no rust, chrome doesn't have to be perfect. Willing to take entire bumper/grille/headlights assembly.
RH parking light and grille bezel (holds parking lamp and surrounds RH side of grille top and bottom)
LH parking light and grille bezel (same as above but for left side)
LH fender - no rust. dents ok
Body sections:
front windshield surround - both A pillars, cut off to include about 4" of the roof panel
rear windshield surround - cut to include 4" of the two C pillars and roof panel, and straight back to the trunk gutter to include the full Dutchman and flanges.

Prefer within 500 miles of 06237 (eastern CT) and can pick up. cash or willing to barter if you're into that. Can trade labor on anything (except glass) or engine/driveline parts. Over 30 years experience.

8AC91972-74BE-4163-ABCC-F00E69749987.jpeg
8AC91972-74BE-4163-ABCC-F00E69749987.jpeg
Looking for the following for my '69 300. All parts in driver or better quality:
Front bumper - no rust, chrome doesn't have to be perfect. Willing to take entire bumper/grille/headlights assembly.
RH parking light and grille bezel (holds parking lamp and surrounds RH side of grille top and bottom)
LH parking light and grille bezel (same as above but for left side)
LH fender - no rust. dents ok
Body sections:
front windshield surround - both A pillars, cut off to include about 4" of the roof panel
rear windshield surround - cut to include 4" of the two C pillars and roof panel, and straight back to the trunk gutter to include the full Dutchman and flanges.

Prefer within 500 miles of 06237 (eastern CT) and can pick up. cash or willing to barter if you're into that. Can trade labor on anything (except glass) or engine/driveline parts. Over 30 years experience.
I think I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back