For Sale '69 Chrysler 300 convertible (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay

Las Vegas's Johnny Mopar Here Selling off my Mopar Collection here we have a 1 owner all original 1969 chrysler 300 440 automatic buckets and console non electric windows a/c convertible I originally bought this chrysler to take the 440 a/c motor and trans out and put in my 69 coronet 500 318 a/c car but its a numbers matching 1 owner MOPAR hard to come by this car runs excellent no smoke no blow by its missing the original carb which i thin was a holley i put a 600 edelbrock and she runs excellent needs a top all the dash parts were in the trunk no rust o rust call 702 787 2934 for details or shipping concerns yes it does run and drive and stop for shipping i have it running on a remote gas can the tank need flushed out or replaced from sitting no cashiers checks no off shore bs buyer is responsible for shipping god bless bid to win
;''.jpg
090-.jpg
45656.jpg
hioiopo.jpg
op[][].jpg
opuiopo.jpg
rt6r5te4.jpg
rtyrty.jpg
swerer.jpg
t677.jpg

Seats while incorrect looks decent but interior needs a dash pad and carpet. It would look great if painted back to the original green with white top and road wheels. Solid BB bucket console ragtop projects don't pop up every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back