69 Chrysler seat belt cover/sleeve

MJFUR

Reaction score
The carpet was removed by the previous owner, is there supposed to be any type of plastic cover or sleeve that goes over the Front Seatbelt floor attachment bolts or do they just stick out of the carpet? 69 Chrysler 300 four door.

IMG_7703.JPG

The carpet was removed by the previous owner, is there supposed to be any type of plastic cover or sleeve that goes over the Front Seatbelt floor attachment bolts or do they just stick out of the carpet? 69 Chrysler 300 four door.

View attachment 506702

My 1969 Town & Country with the 3 in 1 split bench seats (lower right corner of the image below) has the short covers as shown above in the 300 with bucket seats.

69_TC_Wagon_1.jpg

So it seems like Alan is correct since technically my seats are bucket style I would assume....................

Here's a 70 GT with a bench you can see a cover on the seat belts.

View attachment 507044

I believe Alan was questioning the center belts where you had two belts mounted with the same bolt for a potential center seat passenger, rather than the end ones..................maybe you have some photos of the center belts for that car up close?

I believe Alan was questioning the center belts where you had two belts mounted with the same bolt for a potential center seat passenger, rather than the end ones..................maybe you have some photos of the center belts for that car up close?
On each side there are 3 belts 2 are stitched on either side on a bench set up. 1 for shoulder 1 for lap and then center seat. The 70 parts car in my driveway i can get pic's if needed also.

Any of you guys have one of these I can purchase?

1660055222591.png

Back