69 Fury 1 2 dr 6 cyl 3 speed manual.

Very nice! I love the steelies and cop caps with this, too. It just rounds out the sinister look of the car. Well done!

Thanks for the kind words guys! It turned out really nice if I say so myself. We have to finish the passenger side buff, so I hope to wrap that up on Sunday. Then onto the interior over the winter!

Yea commando1 the whole plan was to re-do the car and make it nice then sell it. I am thinking Im gonna keep it for a while I really like it alot. But hey money talks right!

Yea commando1 the whole plan was to re-do the car and make it nice then sell it. I am thinking Im gonna keep it for a while I really like it alot. But hey money talks right!
I have no money so what you hear is the sounds of silence. Lol
Keep up the good work, though. Don't let my poverty hold back the process.

Posted via Topify on Android

Oh I hear ya there forsure commando! Thanks again. Will do, hoping to get everything all set and done by springtime so its ready to go for next summer. I just wanna drive it around the block at least before the damn snow comes! Lol.

Thanks alot 1970cat. Always nice to hear, makes all the work worth it when others like it!

I'd tell you to pat yourself on the back but I'm sure you're too tired! Amazing job, I hope you get the chance to take it for a ride this year. Keep the photo's coming I need a morale boost.

Lol, Thanks! I will keep them coming as I go along. I am hoping to get most the trim on this week, other than the passenger side stuff till its all buffed on that side. I will be working some extra saturdays to get some interior $$$ over the winter.

Thanks! Got the passenger side done last night, so the whole car has been buffed and ready to re-assemble. Finally!

Thanks commando! I will and I'll try to get a few more pics on here as we go. Now to try to get some weatherstrip for the window channels.

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have a good place to order a headliner from? They seem to be kinda hard to find. Thanks!

Took the fury for a quick spin around the block last night. This is the first time since I bought in January that I have driven it, and first time in 20 plus years since its been on the street! Needs an alignment and some clutch adjusting but otherwise it seemed good!

Back