For Sale '69 Mercury Marauder X100 FS OH. Craigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try to polish some parts of it tomorrow if the weather allows. I have the build sheet for the car as well. I will try to grab some pictures tomorrow and take some as time allows. I found out that the clock works as well.

Sorry no pictures yet. I have been sick but, before I got sick I did drive it. I haven't been much of a Ford guy but, I have to say I do like how this car rides and drives. But, I still feel weird driving it. That 460 pulls the car around pretty good but, I still like my Cordoba better for some odd reason.

It's the suspension. I had a beautiful '71 MKIII and liked everything except how it felt on the highway. The parts were all in spec, but I never felt "at ease" driving at higher speeds.

Sorry, I haven't replied sooner. I think it has to do with the weight but, I've gotten more use to driving this car. I have that I think the car may have the original miles. I didn't have a chance to snap anymore pictures but, here is one other I found. I have been busy with other things.

IMG_2522.jpg

Sorry, I haven't replied sooner. I think it has to do with the weight but, I've gotten more use to driving this car. I have that I think the car may have the original miles. I didn't have a chance to snap anymore pictures but, here is one other I found. I have been busy with other things.

Absolutely exquisite!

Thank you. I'm going to see how the car goes from here on out. I already have my hands full with the Cordoba. If I can get the carburetor tuning issues sorted with the Marquis then I'll go from there.

Thank you. I'm going to see how the car goes from here on out. I already have my hands full with the Cordoba. If I can get the carburetor tuning issues sorted with the Marquis then I'll go from there.
Good luck with her and thanks for sharing. I never get tired of seeing cars like this. Would love to see some more pics when you get the chance

I'm assuming the carb is a version of the Motorcraft 4300 series. Have fun. I have one on my 67 Park Lane but had it rebuilt by Jon at Pony Carb some years ago. Must say it runs beautifully almost like fuel injection. Alas he passed away. Right now I am agonizing over a Monterey fastback for sale and hopefully a 2bbl. with a 2100 carb.

I'm assuming the carb is a version of the Motorcraft 4300 series. Have fun. I have one on my 67 Park Lane but had it rebuilt by Jon at Pony Carb some years ago. Must say it runs beautifully almost like fuel injection. Alas he passed away. Right now I am agonizing over a Monterey fastback for sale and hopefully a 2bbl. with a 2100 carb.

Mine has the 4350 Motorcraft 4bbl on it rebuilt by the prior owner. It doesn't seem right so I just got another 4350. Now, just little history on the 4350, this carburetor was also used on Jeeps apparently including the Grand Wagoneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back