Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
Reckon we've seen this one before
1969 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 2DHT-1/3 price reduction
00g0g_49TXbsItRDo_1200x900.jpg

00404_lgG1FtSWa5y_1200x900.jpg

I have seen a few '68's w/ "SportsGrain" over the years, but this is the first '69 I have seen..........unique cruiser, and green IS a nice choice of color with the woodgrain.........

While it is unique and appears to be in great shape...it should have four matching tires or at least black walls...

I have a convertible version for sale - original spring special 69 sport grain. Only missing the following:

Sportgrain
383HP
Roof
Interior
Grille
Paint

Just minor stuff.....:)

I never knew such a thing existed. I love it.

The woodgrain option on a Fuselage was a queer option indeed. In a 1948 Town & Country it looked good - ingenious solution to shortage of metal - but in this car? I just looks all fake and gaudy. I’ d remove that nylon tape (Detroit Pitch Pine as it used to be called here) from it’s flanks. And yes, it needs a set of proper whitewalls. As well as a set of road wheels.

Otherwise, it’s a nice car.

The woodgrain option on a Fuselage was a queer option indeed. In a 1948 Town & Country it looked good - ingenious solution to shortage of metal - but in this car? I just looks all fake and gaudy. I’ d remove that nylon tape (Detroit Pitch Pine as it used to be called here) from it’s flanks. And yes, it needs a set of proper whitewalls. As well as a set of road wheels.

Otherwise, it’s a nice car.
That’s what makes it unique. Without it, it is just another green 69 Chrysler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back