69 plymouth fury 3 convertible - $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Up for parts is a 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury 3 convertible. Car has been sitting in garage for over 15 years. Rear left (driver side) of frame is rusted away from the spring yoke to back bumper. Driver side rear floor is gone. 1/4's are gone too. Top will need to be replaced and some interior (seats and carpets). Make no mistake about it, this car will need a lot of help. Many good and hard to find parts. Car ran very well when put away, but haven't tried to start it yet. Has 318 motor, 93000 plus miles, power windows, ac, glass is good (not windshield), good hood and truck lids, good door panels, remote mirror, good grill, left tail light is good. Have all four factory hub caps. All is there for now. I need to get rid of car and is open to offers for parts. I really hate to start to part it out, but it has to go. If you want parts, give me a call at 574 three six one 7897. More photos upon request. I will ship some parts via USPS plus shipping cost. Cash only, no trades. The whole car can be bought for $1000..

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/3212011058.html

1969 Plymouth Fury convrt 06.jpg

1969 Plymouth Fury convrt 06.jpg

Bucket seats and some other options but not much more worth a grand........hope it gets parted before it meets the crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back