WANTED 69 polara/monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way outta touch with car pricing, they ALL seem way too high to me.... No matter what year make or model
But (I have nothing for sale right now) when I go to sell something, I seem to have to practically give whatever in selling, away and lose my rump somehow my son seems to have better luck than I do.

I'm way outta touch with car pricing, they ALL seem way too high to me.... No matter what year make or model
But (I have nothing for sale right now) when I go to sell something, I seem to have to practically give whatever in selling, away and lose my rump somehow my son seems to have better luck than I do.
Asking prices certainly are sky high. I have numerous cars bookmarked on multiple sites but it does look like the ones that have been for sale a long time are finally coming down in price. My advice to you would be make an offer of what it's worth to you. It might surprise you how much wiggle room a seller might have.

out of my price range
For members to be able to help you better, it'd be helpful to let them know what you are willing to pay, and how big of a project you are willing to consider.

For members to be able to help you better, it'd be helpful to let them know what you are willing to pay, and how big of a project you are willing to consider.

have been to that junk yard 5 yrs ago and he still wants to much for it
If your looking for better ones for less buy a frod..........
They are not there anymore..

If you want a 2dr or wagon C-body, and you can find a running/driving one for that price, then I'll be truly impressed.

The only 1969 senior Dodges that I have seen sell for anywhere close that price have been four-doors, and even then I know of only two that sold for less than $5k (I know because I passed on an offer at $3.5k on a 1970 sedan and $4.75k on a 1969 hardtop last year -- both cars had patina but no rust to speak of). I am not aware of the entire market, of course, and hope springs eternal -- so I wish you all the best in the search.

PS: @T-revorNobody knows the market very well, he might chime in and confirm or disprove my claims.

PS: @T-revorNobody knows the market very well, he might chime in and confirm or disprove my claims.
Thanks, And Yeh I agree, running driving for 5k is gonna be hard to find, they rarely show up for sale, most of them are already overseas by now or they show up on FB for an hour and then gone...

The listing for this 69 Monaco Wagon for 15k still seems to be up..

Here are a few example for under 5k from the top of my head -

'69 Polara Sedan for 1,200 ON FB...really rough condition..still for sale i think

There was a yellow Polara Wagon that was so badly rusted you could see the transmission through the floor, still for sale, i think he's asking 3,500.

There was a yellow Monaco Wagon for sale in Temecula California for 5K asking , it was in a field, no title and the interior looked to be trashed. The listing is gone tho.

A friend of mine checked out that Burgundy Polara Wagon in New Hampshire on my behalf, it's pretty rough, the stub frame is rotted through.

You might have to wait a while until one shows up, especially for under 5k. It took me two years to find my wagon and it doesn't even have a engine in it! (yet, i'm still working on it)

I have one...

IMG_5854.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG

IMG_5868.JPG

IMG_5920.JPG

@Trailer Park — tell us more about DH46H9D139876

I see a loaded Y3 wagon: 383-4, A35 towing package, and even H53 ATC1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back