69 Sweptline, San Diego ($11K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice, clean, Simple, but he's done ALOT of work.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4530661126.html

00l0l_jy5uyAEo1q6_600x450.jpg

I know at some point I will regret this but I am trying to sell my 69' Sweptline.

2 Dumps 4 Pumps Hard Lined 6 switches 4 link
Boxed frame rails
Fuel cell
shaved everything, door poppers, custom dash (autometer gauges) bucket seats
318 small block (new carb rebuild), block hugger headers, power steering, power brakes (set up for new Lokar E-brake), ALL new tires, new electric fan, 3 batteries... I have list and receipts of all items that went into this build..... the list goes on.

Needs dynomat and carpet light paint touch ups.

serious inquiries only
truck is located in San Diego
more pictures upon request
buyer arranges pick up

00l0l_jy5uyAEo1q6_600x450.jpg

I agree. I've really warmed up to lowered cars and trucks, whether they be lowered with a dropped axle and reversed shackles (like my '68) or airbags, like this one. You need to remember, a bagged vehicle is NOT going down the road at this stance!!! It's going to be up in the air a bit for ground clearance. A $hitpot full of work and talent goes into builds like this. It's no more a "ruined" vehicle than any other modded car or truck is.

For instance, I know a local guy that has a lowered '02 GMC 3500 dually that he still pulls a trailer with, hauls plywood, and goes anywhere he wants to with it...except off-roading, but that should be obvious. It's a very nicely done truck with practicality in mind as to the lowering mods.

Just because a vehicle is lowered, in and of itself does NOT negate its usefulness, depending on the method used to lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back