6al opinions

yes it is commando!!! But it's my $250 humongous rev limiter!;) 1- eliminates those wonderfully reliable ballast resistors! 2-the build in my mind is part hotrod,part cruiser and part low rider. But it's all mine!
3-I know I'll use this on future builds. If I do decide to build a big hp 440 I'd don't need to buy it in the future. Ya see what you need to understand is if I like something I use it. Do I need headers ....no. Do I like headers.....yes. Therefore... because I can.....I will. I'm not building the car my dad used drive me around in. I'm not restoring a Cbody. I'm building the car I want to drive. Did I need to lower it? No.... Did I....yes! It's nothing more than personal preference. It's all good! As always your opinions are always welcomed and appreciated!
That used to be my exact same response when old farts criticized my irrationality on my cars. You and I are really cut from the same cloth.

That used to be my exact same response when old farts criticized my irrationality on my cars. You and I are really cut from the same cloth.
Thanks for the kind words Stan! Lol...I have an idea of what your saying with "irrationality ". See I'm in the middle of the "old farts" and the uhm youngins! I rarely meet a youngin that I don't want to choke....... I'll be the fart soon enough!

Thanks for the kind words Stan! Lol...I have an idea of what your saying with "irrationality ". See I'm in the middle of the "old farts" and the uhm youngins! I rarely meet a youngin that I don't want to choke....... I'll be the fart soon enough!
I am 20 I hope you don't want to choke me lol.

I am 20 I hope you don't want to choke me lol.
Not yet lol! Nothing personal, I haven't seen seen much originality out of your generation but then again you guys havent been around that long! I'm sure the generation above me had/has similar feelings. Not all the apples can be bad.

Not yet lol! Nothing personal, I haven't seen seen much originality out of your generation but then again you guys havent been around that long! I'm sure the generation above me had/has similar feelings. Not all the apples can be bad.
And non taken I hate my generation I don't really relate to them at all....that's why I am on here no kid my age even knows what a C-Bodie is lol.

Let me post another question to you. Where is your waist in reference to the waist on your pants? Above or below your ***?
It use to be below but now that I'm older its up I reject a lot that is popular with my youth.

Well it's better than the below, congrats on your return to normalcy! Glad to see its with a Cbody!

Yup, but only once on top of Elk Mountain in January between Rawlins and Laramie and it took 3 dayz to dig the Naugahyde outa my butt. But then I have driven 10+ hours straight non stop at 70MPH and better on solid hard pack that waz thick enough that I never saw bare pavement even once more then ah few timez too.

Back