70 fury parts car Saskatoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCritter

Reaction score
Contact seller
got a 70 fury 3 as part of a deal when l bought my GT...parts going into71 GT are new and my 70 fury has no need for any parts so have no need of the parts car and would like to see it go to someone in the area that could use,,engine,tranny and interior gone for most part...still has good door panels,front and rear bumper and rear and side windows good..will let it go cheap if your in the area..hate to see it go to waste so will let go cheap

l goofed..late night posting while half asleep...car is 71 fury not 70...awake now...thanx Bryan

My driver's ed was in a 1970 Camaro at Riverside H.S. in Milwaukee.

So far away

My driver's ed was in a 1970 Camaro at Riverside H.S. in Milwaukee.
Hi guys.newbie here.
I wish I wasn't so far away.
i am in Kelowna BC and would take the car if it was close by.
i need the side mouldings and some other items at least. My Fury is almost identical.
:sSig_noob:

Hi cancritter, would you be willing to sell parts or does it have to be the whole car?
i think it would cost me too much to get it to Kelowna. Please let me know .
thanks

belive you sent me a email re kijji...am not near car to remove and to be honest have no idea how yet..have been dodgein the demo guys and other missfits re the car so haven't realy been responding to any querrys as lm not realy after the coin as much as l am for a home or for it to go to a deserveing individual type idea..am funny that way
my partner runs up to Edmonton on occaision with a empty 5th wheel so getting car to edmt cheap may be possible
price is not set in stone and am willing to work with it as the car came free with my gt purchase/..pay it forward
anyway don't see your car on road till spring and if yer not in a rush mayby we can work something out
welcome to the site enjoy

Thanks for replying. I will check with you after the snow then.
thanks for the welcome.

Still interested in the side mouldings and rear light frames if you still have them.

6042267540 text

Hhhh
belive you sent me a email re kijji...am not near car to remove and to be honest have no idea how yet..have been dodgein the demo guys and other missfits re the car so haven't realy been responding to any querrys as lm not realy after the coin as much as l am for a home or for it to go to a deserveing individual type idea..am funny that way
my partner runs up to Edmonton on occaision with a empty 5th wheel so getting car to edmt cheap may be possible
price is not set in stone and am willing to work with it as the car came free with my gt purchase/..pay it forward
anyway don't see your car on road till spring and if yer not in a rush mayby we can work something out
welcome to the site enjoy

Hi cancritter.
Do you still have the 71 fury. Been away but cant find the ad now.
I still need mouldings and a few other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back