For Sale 70 GT on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.. Makes sense now, although a little picky:p

Picky, maybe, but I've been using CL for almost 2 decades and just get tired of the spam and the abuse of posters that will eventually lead CL to a all fee site.

Example, yesterdays search:
Before:
Craigslist.SPAM.035.JUNK.CAR.SPAM.jpg

Today's Search:
Craigslist.SPAM.036.JUNK.CAR.SPAM.jpg

After: Begone! (click the hide button)

Craigslist.SPAM.036.JUNK.CAR.SPAM.GONE.jpg

Now I see what I want to see.
The Junk car ad is a paid ad but is posted Nationwide and who knows where they are or what they are (scam). It really is something that Craigslist needs to deal with but since they are getting paid $$$$ I doubt they will.
:mad:

NO WAY! Care to share that pic?

Sorry Scott, I deleted it in a fit of anger. I never want to see it again. Actually, that I believe that was the last car I sold over there, but then, I have sold very few lately anyway. I have pretty much cleaned up all the cars that I want to let go that were in the shape in which they would buy them, i.e. really nice cars that drove well with most all of the issues sorted out. Now I am focusing on ME!!

Saforwardlook. Assuming we're still talking about your GT. If I remember right, was it blue?

Saforwardlook. Assuming we're still talking about your GT. If I remember right, was it blue?

No, this got confusing fast I think. Scott was referring to my post on the first page regarding the fate of this car...................

100_6731-jpg.jpg

So let me "wrap my head" around it, the car you said that got painted brown was the Polara?

Saforwardlook, That's terrible what happened to your Polara. I really feel bad. People like that piss me off.

Jim 68cuda. I'm liking the blue 71 GT, BUT real crappy pictures AND exhaust tips WITH no engine or interior pics.

(Just my 2 cents)

Saforwardlook, That's terrible what happened to your Polara. I really feel bad. People like that piss me off.

Jim 68cuda. I'm liking the blue 71 GT, BUT real crappy pictures AND exhaust tips WITH no engine or interior pics.

(Just my 2 cents)

Thanks for the condolences. One thing I have learned over the years is that when I sell a car, it is best to just remove all emotion attached to one and hope for the best. When it doesn't happen, I just credit it to different people with different tastes and decisions to make based on their circumstances and not give it further thought. It is just healthier. And these are only a bunch of metal, plastic and other materials, so nothing is going to last forever anyway. And move on.

Take care.

Hey everyone, I bought the b5 blue 70 gt for $8400. Sorry that my craigslist ad wasn’t up to par with your standards! Just looking for any parts available. The eBay ad failed to mention the k-frame was severely bent and needed to be replaced. It also failed to mention (and I failed to ask specifically) that the back window was extremely rotted. It’s still a great car and is going to get the love that it needs. I should’ve joined the site sooner!

1391F160-3A1B-470F-87AD-1A2D725C114F.jpeg

Welcome to the group, Dimitri!
Quite a way to make an entrance, entering FCBO with one of the coolest C-body models available back then.
Good luck with the restoration.

Quite a way to make an entrance, entering FCBO with one of the coolest C-body models available back then.

Also the rarest c-bodies now to date! Congratulations on your purchase, and best of luck with the restoration. Please keep us updated if you can. Your car maybe a low optioned car but it is one of the coolest with the color combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back