WANTED '70 or '71 Fury Front Valance Panel (Yeah, right. Good Luck with that one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Right

Reaction score
Contact seller
Prefer a 1971, but a '70 will do. Must be 98% damage free and no deep rust or rust throughs or cracks. Needed for a really nice Fury. Due to Scam threats, will only consider dealing with established FCBO members. I already have two partially damaged '71 Valances that "could be" spliced together to make one good one, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone has a good one that's ready to go, and that I can afford, before I start into a splice job. Thanks, Not Right.

Hello Fury GT, you rang?

I did, sort of. I know that Fury pursuit picked up a 71 grand sedan car for parts and I believe that the front valance panel is good, so I brought your wanted post to his attention. Hope all is well with you.

Oh! Well thank you so much. I'm doing well, still wearing the Dunce Cap though. I'm still hibernating up here on the mountain. I hope you are well and happy too. It's been a while. Thanks for knowing how to work this system and even more for looking out for me. :thumbsup:

i've got a 72 fury panel

DSC01155.JPG

DSC00776.JPG

...and a good looking panel that is. Unfortunately, the '72 panel is a whole new design from the '70-'71 panels, and is a whole nuther animal. Thanks anyway!

I can peek at what I have at my pop's place last I remember I believe I have 3 front and 3 rear 71 valances. I might be over by him this weekend.

Well, yours is definitely better than the two that I have. I'm trying hard to study your pix. The condition appears to be; one small crack at the Passenger side wing, maybe a tiny dent to the right of the DS Tag Screw, and then multiple surface scratches/scrapes (rusty scratch lines). All would be covered by a basic prep and re-do job. Am I seeing everything? There's no real bend in the unit.., or creases?... it's "straight"? How's the backside? clean, rusty, super rusty (swollen oxidation)? Center support in good shape? I'm assuming that you might consider selling it to me...and that you don't live close to me, so shipping would be necessary. My zip is 24348. Let's see if I get any other offers (in the next few days) and in the mean time, you can be pondering on your price, being sure to take the cost of packaging and shipping, and your time and effort into consideration. Thanks, Richard H. (ps- there's a slight chance that if you live along my lanes, that we might be able to do a Roadside CPU (or at a truckstop or Walmart, etc.)

Richard,...send me PM with your telephone number and I'll answer your questions.

Regards,

Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back