70 sport fury GT 440-6 19.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be truely an awesome car but that is way tooo much for it IMO. I think it's been F.S. for a long time. One of the problems is there are so few if not no comps to it, so what do you ask for it? Whats a fair price? Is there a restored one in existance somewhere? or a survivor? All that being said that is probably in my top 3 C's, if not # 1.

Dan is getting desparate. Wasn't his original price years ago like 70 grand or something?

I was thinking the same thing, there must be something out there he wants.

That's a lot of money for a car that is in very rough condition. I sure hope he has the original drive train someplace for the money he is asking. I seen an E-Body (440-6 Pack) car with no drive train in it at Carlisle on a trailer that was in worse condition. Asking price was $40,000.

That's a lot of money for a car that is in very rough condition. I sure hope he has the original drive train someplace for the money he is asking. I seen an E-Body (440-6 Pack) car with no drive train in it at Carlisle on a trailer that was in worse condition. Asking price was $40,000.

The car is worth whatever crusher prices are on any given day. Basically, it comes down to how much would you pay for VIN....

Dan is getting desperate. Wasn't his original price years ago like 70 grand or something?

it was 45K..but you know that!... nice try though... well maybe not! LOL..the NEW PRICE is due to the REMOVAL of 25-30K worth of NOS PARTS the engine ,trans and correct radiator and a second parts car... just figured someone may appreciate finding all that stuff on their own ... it only took me 15 years.. LOL

Dan, I do respect you for one thing.
Your tanacity to disregard all the naysayers.
In a hobby where too many 'experts' tell you what you have to do, you give it right back to them. Personally, I think you're nuts but, don't change!

stan ya know..what can i say FACTS is FACTS... dan

You bought the "340 Four Barrel" decals off of me, right?

i may be nuts but i got the cars! .....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back