For Sale 71 Chrysler 300 4dr parts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Contact seller
Well since we are moving soon, I'm trying to clean out the garage and shed. I parted out a 71 4dr 300 many years ago, and as always saved most of the parts.

Car was a 440/auto (which ended up in my 68 T/C wagon) and was black with a T7 saddle tan interior (if I remember correctly), Auto Temp A/C, Cruise etc. I have some exterior parts still for this car...mostly lights and lenses, few trim pieces, power antenna, wiper arms, etc.

I want this stuff gone so everything priced to go...$5-$25 for anything....plus shipping of course. ;)

Please PM me and I will get pics and info if required.

No idea if it would work on a 1970....but since they are essentially the same car, i would think the likely hood good.

Well since we are moving soon, I'm trying to clean out the garage and shed. I parted out a 71 4dr 300 many years ago, and as always saved most of the parts.

Car was a 440/auto (which ended up in my 68 T/C wagon) and was black with a T7 saddle tan interior (if I remember correctly), Auto Temp A/C, Cruise etc. I have some exterior parts still for this car...mostly lights and lenses, few trim pieces, power antenna, wiper arms, etc.

I want this stuff gone so everything priced to go...$5-$25 for anything....plus shipping of course. ;)

Please PM me and I will get pics and info if required.
Do you have the rear valance from this car?

Did you have the "THREE HUNDRED" front fender emblems? Nice dash pad?

Would love the tail lights!! Would need to ship to UK .....is,that a problem? Cheers Kevin

Thrashing cows hasn't been on here for a month.

You can try sending him a message, that should send an email and get him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back