WANTED 71 Fury Bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know this is a long shot. But I'm looking for bucket seats for my 71 Fury. I would prefer fair condition on frames and back but they will be recovered anyways to match my Paisley. Im not looking for low backs or with adjustable headrest . I'm located in Suffolk County NY Long Island so closer would be better. I would cover shipping too preferable via Fastenal. Pics of similar.

4329674664_a08bee494d_z.jpg

Screenshot_20240114_112229_Chrome.jpg

Do you believe the vinyl top material to be the same for the seats?

And is this material still available to purchase?

I only ask all of this because I am looking for a 71 Gran Coupe 4dr and knowing the material is still available would allow me to expand my search.

Could you post a picture of the bench seat you are looking at replacing please?

Thanks and during my trawl through central VA's yards, I will look out for a pair.

I want to say I got the material from SMS. I'm not sure if it is the same or not ,pattern looks correct. I would think the seat material would be a little thinner maybe but then probably this vinyl will be a little more durable (hopefully). I only bought it maybe 2 years ago so I would think it's still available.
I'll have to snap a pic next time I'm in the garage, all I have is video that won't load.
Thank you, appreciate it. Happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back