71 fury floor mats

CanCritter

Reaction score
one of the things l don't have yet for the 71 fury is front floor mats...have no idea what theyd look like but imagine theyd be 2 separate mats due to the cassette player on tranny hump
20160929_164113.jpg
...part nos or pics most welcome thanx

It stinks they made such limited colors and black is sold out and no longer being reproduced. I guess you could SEM paint them, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't hold up very well.

Last edited:
Right, could also go with the two Piece Patternique. I didn't know of These before and guess they're rarer and not repopped.

Right, could also go with the two Piece Patternique. I didn't know of These before and guess they're rarer and not repopped.
I'm guessing it'd be super hard to find a set of the Patternique. Not only have they not been reproduced, I don't think many were made to begin with.

I don't believe the originals were one piece or any of the above pictured. The ones that came with my 71 Polara coupe survivor have pentastars and I believe numbers? I'll get some pictures. Amazing car, I knew it was happening, but just stumbled upon the restoration thread not too long ago, excellent. And yes they are two separate mats. I think yours would have been colour coded or at least bright gold

Drivers-1623 11191A 21C, Passengers-1622 11191A 21C, Backs-1626 11191A 24C. Comes from a Black interior so they are Black, I believe they were colour coded though. Hope this helps and best of luck digging up a set.

That's actually just the bottom and armrest of a high back bench from this 72 Newport coupe I came across last year. It's just sitting on the floor, I plan on eventually doing a custom but stock looking bolstered bench. Oddly this bench is equipped with a stock passenger side seat warmer.
WP_20151001_11_19_56_Pro.jpg

That's actually just the bottom and armrest of a high back bench from this 72 Newport coupe I came across last year. It's just sitting on the floor, I plan on eventually doing a custom but stock looking bolstered bench. Oddly this bench is equipped with a stock passenger side seat warmer.View attachment 101997
Sad someone junked that. It dont look that bad.

Sad someone junked that. It dont look that bad.

Yes its overall appearance was pretty good. It was sitting for a long time though. Passenger side door was the most stubborn one I have encountered and the rear drums were pretty much stationary. It's a shame no one cared for her.

That's actually just the bottom and armrest of a high back bench from this 72 Newport coupe I came across last year. It's just sitting on the floor, I plan on eventually doing a custom but stock looking bolstered bench. Oddly this bench is equipped with a stock passenger side seat warmer.View attachment 101997
Did you photograph the fender tag (or at least the VIN tag) of this '72 by any chance?

Back