71 Polara wagon - Andersons U Pull it Kearney NE

@BLIMP wanna take a ride?
Just stumbled across this picture...wouldn't be the 1st time we drove to Nebraska huh?
20190203_133328.jpg

Hahaha I remember you saying that! I was absolutely spent afterwards, it took total absolute concentration on the way back focusing through that dense fog.

Here I am sneaking up on you in the Imperial after we parted ways
20190204_031042.jpg

An impressive haul!
20190203_202512.jpg

Last edited:
This Polara was in the classic section. Most of these yards around here don't crush the old stuff as often as the newer stuff-the price of iron is way down.
Did you ever make it back out there? I am interested in maybe taking a cruise for sheet metal. Need quarters.

U pull it takes cars without titles often, which is why they are salvaged. If they have a title and are running, they do sometimes put them on a sale lot for a while. but once they hit the row, it is over, period.

Depending on what you need, My friend at reeds Performance in Kearney may be willing to go there and disassemble what you need. he is reasonbly priced, and has forgotten more about mopars than most people know. I can pass his number on if Interested.

Depending on what you need, My friend at reeds Performance in Kearney may be willing to go there and disassemble what you need. he is reasonbly priced, and has forgotten more about mopars than most people know. I can pass his number on if Interested.
I doubt he would be interested in making full quarter cuts. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a phone call tomorrow

getting power out there is a problem. but he is very familiar with cutting up wrecked Mopars.
I didn't realize people collect old data plates and Vin tags and such,,,
U pull it owns all the lots there, so they have a captive audience.

getting power out there is a problem. but he is very familiar with cutting up wrecked Mopars.
I didn't realize people collect old data plates and Vin tags and such,,,
U pull it owns all the lots there, so they have a captive audience.

I just wish I knew if they were any good...8 hrs is a long drive to find rotten panels.

give him a call, it would be worth it to get an expert eye on it.pm me and I will pass on his number. I have known him 30 years, I bought my 340 GTS, the 67 440 TNT Newport, as well as my 67 GTX from back in 1990-1995

I could still use the rear footwell from this wagon...plus the fuel tank and also the rear fiberglass air deflector. Would be nice to get a couple photos of those parts.
@71Polara383 Wyatt I'm taking vacation next week and won't need to be back at work until Jan 4th...if these parts are still available, I'd be willing to help pay for fuel and assist driving.

Back