Not open for further replies.

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door Hard Top

1972 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door Hard Top - $3000 (Ripon, Wi) hide this posting
< image 1 of 5 >
00909_5lbcRyN5gPZ_600x450.jpg

Starts, runs, drives, stops. Needs kickdown hooked up. Was leaking oil, but I had the breather off. Heater not hooked up currently. Power windows and heater not working. Crack in center of dash. Underside is very solid. Rust in rear of front fender. Trunk lid has rust on inside. Bubbles under vinyl top. Needs carpet. Rust in one rocker. See pic. Looks to be related to an old repair. Car was from Missouri. I bought it from Kentucky. Tires are older. Lots of little stuff needed. Interior is about 7 of ten. Headliner, seats and door panels good. Seats faded but no rips. I try to be ad honest as possible. Only way to be.

I really like the way this Chrysler runs, but I don't really want to pull the big block to put into my 71 Fury. I traded my 72 Fury away just so I wouldn't hack up a good car as a Driveline project.

It could use the door pull straps on the inside of the doors. The power windows aren't working, but I have a feeling it might be a fusible link or a ground issue. There is no ground strap from the motor to the body. Some of the accessories are not working, but a lot of it could all be related. After I fix the fuel line, it actually seems to run pretty good now.

Lots of bumper guards on this color change candidate.

Where it looks like it may be a nice car,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Has rust and many accesrys not working...
He is asking 3000$...
I am doubting it brings 1500$ with everything it has deficient ......

Someone actually put a hood ornament on it too?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back