For Sale '72 Plymouth Fury III - 2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubatoguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar 1972 Plymouth Fury III

Fury.jpg

Yep, after getting sidelined for a week with food poisoning, I finally got the motor and trans set in it last week. Still getting ridiculous claims like "it would be worth $800 if it had a 440" or "I bought a nicer one for less." I'm honestly sick of it, and if it's still sitting under that tree in the spring when the weather warms back up, I'm dismantling it for parts for my other cars. Of course I'd rather see it go to a good home, but I'm not going to be its curator forever. If nobody wants it, what's the point of saving it?

Mmmm Lewiston to Coeur d'alene and Paul just emptied his garage mmmmm

i see the green '72 or so Newport to the right of the Fury... but i have to know, what's that behind? i'm seeing a '71 or so Buick... If i wasn't so far away, i'd love to have this car, but i can't do it. i haven't even had a chance to start work on the Monaco yet :(

i see the green '72 or so Newport to the right of the Fury... but i have to know, what's that behind? i'm seeing a '71 or so Buick... If i wasn't so far away, i'd love to have this car, but i can't do it. i haven't even had a chance to start work on the Monaco yet :(
Actually the green car next to it is a '71 Fury that I currently have up on Ebay. The car behind it is indeed my worn-out '71 Riviera daily driver. Ahead of it is the wife's '72 Fury wagon. Then there's a '74 Power Wagon, a loaded '72 Fury factory 440 sedan that I'm keeping, and an '83 AMC Eagle SX/4 with a '75 Hornet front clip on it. I think they're all shown in my original "for sale" thread a few pages back.

Yep, after getting sidelined for a week with food poisoning, I finally got the motor and trans set in it last week. Still getting ridiculous claims like "it would be worth $800 if it had a 440" or "I bought a nicer one for less." I'm honestly sick of it, and if it's still sitting under that tree in the spring when the weather warms back up, I'm dismantling it for parts for my other cars. Of course I'd rather see it go to a good home, but I'm not going to be its curator forever. If nobody wants it, what's the point of saving it?

It is a non-Runner which makes it difficult to sell.
Most europeans in example won't buy a non running&driving car.

Carsten

Yeah, I know. I just have a suspicion that if I go out there and finish putting it together and make it nice for someone, it still won't sell for more than $2000 anyway, so why bother? And if I sell it for less than that, it'll just end up in the demolition derby anyway. Also, for less than $2000, it'll probably cost me at least that much to replace all the parts I could harvest from it for my other cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back