72 Polara, 18000 original miles 100% car, Drive it home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polaraco

Reaction score
Contact seller
The Virgin has to go. I have no place to store it anymore.

1972 Polara BROWN with 18,000 original miles on it. Car is all there, and not molested.I h

I have put lots of money in this car. Rad, tires, rebuilt carb, repaired rear window, no rust.

Would make a great cop car clone

3500 Takes it. Drive it home!

Ask for more details

TG1.jpg

TG2.jpg

TG3.jpg

TG4.jpg

TG1.jpg

TG2.jpg

TG3.jpg

TG4.jpg

Last edited:
That is a great looking car! I'm sure it will sell.

It hasn't yet. Unless I want to take 900 for it. NOT
I don't blame you Steve, I wouldn't take $900 for it either. Would you take a grand? LOL Just kidding buddy. My problem is I would drive it and put so many miles on it it wouldn't be a low mileage surviver anymore.

Thats a fair price for a nice looking car............./

The only body panel that shares with the 70 & 71 is the trunk lid.

Take it to the fall Carlisle show and put a $5000 for sale sign on it and settle for $4000.

Hey Steve all Stan wants to know is "Does the A/C work?":poke:

I'll give him some ice trays and a fan. LOL

The AC works if you use it frequently, but the front seal on the compressor needs to swell again. I charged it this year, it's on;y blowing cool because the car has been sitting for 2 months. I even took the battery out to charge it up.

Cheer up Stan, at least he didn't say "It would make an Awesome Cop Car Clone" :laughing4:

Beautiful car! My favorite year for the polara. Wish I had the money! (Dont we all)

I agree, it would make a great cop car clone. However this one looks way to nice to do it to. This is something to drive and enjoy, and maybe 8-10 years down the road, when she starts showing her age, and needs a makeover. Do the cop car clone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back